uniQuely Zoe • 独玉无二の郑惠玉
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Newspaper Forum

3 posters

Go down

Chinese Newspaper Forum Empty Chinese Newspaper Forum

Post  Lee Lin Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Recently I read 2 posts in the major chinese newspaper forum where the readers felt that Zoe is not worthy of the no.1 title as 1 of them felt that FW is truly the no.1 in terms of achievements and fame. The other wrote that the no. 1 title is a burden for Zoe esp she will be performing in the Ren Ci Charity show and whether she can live up to the title. I am surprised that despite Zoe being always in the top list for getting the most donations, they still felt she is inferior to FW. FW is always in the last few for getting donations but becos she is more popular overseas and hving more endorsments and movies, they felt she is no. 1

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Chinese Newspaper Forum Empty Re: Chinese Newspaper Forum

Post  happiness Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm

OH really? what is the URL of this Chinese newspaper forum? I just curious about what these people write about.

happiness
Club Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 am

People will never get tired of comparing the two of them so media will simply ride on that.

I'm sure Zoe is contented, with her achievements and loving family. So as fans, we will support her all the way! Her prowess is unbeatable!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://z1zone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down