uniQuely Zoe • 独玉无二の郑惠玉
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe's Facebook Page

4 posters

Go down

Zoe's Facebook Page Empty Zoe's Facebook Page

Post  sanji86 Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Hey zoe fans, do join zoe's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoe-Tay/195777705028?v=info&ref=ts
Though we verified with her manager and it is certified that it is not hers. But still, it is a great gathering space for fans Smile

sanji86
Club Novice

Back to top Go down

Zoe's Facebook Page Empty Re: Zoe's Facebook Page

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Will you all find it useful to have an official facebook page for Zoe?
If yes, I can bring it up to Mediacorp and see if they're agreeable to let us manage one...
Let me know thoughts/ views by posting in this thread Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://z1zone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zoe's Facebook Page Empty Official facebook for Zoe Tay

Post  Lee Lin Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 am

Yes I think it is a great idea to hv a real facebook for Zoe but will fans be confused by the real and the current facebook which is not official?

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  sanji86 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 pm

i wonder who is managing the unofficial one. actually, that unofficial one is already gaining quite a bit of popularity. so i dont know whether it is a wise move to start a new one which is 'official'

sanji86
Club Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Lin Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Yes I agree with sanji86 that maybe we shld congregate at the unofficial site for info on Zoe tay rather than start an official one which others may nt visit and in turn, turn others away also fm the unofficial site, what say you all?

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiansim Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 am

I think that you guys should try to contact the person who is controlling the unofficial facebook page and request for a collaboration between our club and the facebook page. In this way, not only will be her fans congregate at a central avenue, the fan page also provides a form of communication between fans and a channel of communication from Zoe to us. If the above were to happen, I believe her fan base will strengthen and increase. It's a win win situation.

Last edited by fabiansim on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
fabiansim
fabiansim
Club Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Actually i did, but there was no response from him/ her... but it's a good direction so I'm going to attempt again.. Thanks fabiansim! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://z1zone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Lin Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I believe that Zoe has many fans but we are not so organised like other fan clubs, perhaps becos most of her fans are middle age, working class or housewives and thus not so much communication on the internet and thus her fan base is not so strong.

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiansim Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

@admin: Yes .. I believe we could try that. It's really great if we can have a consolidated fan club. There are 3 to 4 profiles in facebook, which I believe none of them is really created by Zoe Tay. In addition, the pages often advertise for other artistes activities or businesses and I think that it's not very nice to do so unless if Zoe wishes so. If a congregation is done, you will then be able to inform Zoe's manager and she will be able to communicate with us through that avenue! =)

@Lee Lin: I agree with you. However, though many of her fans are in the working class, that does not, in any way, deprive her of a fan club site / page. Besides, we are not organizing a hardcore fan club that goes around stalking her. I believe most of her fans are sophisticated people and will support her in whatever way we can. =)
fabiansim
fabiansim
Club Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Lin Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi Fabian, I too hope that Zoe's fan base can strengthen and more fans congregating together to discuss abt her. At present, I think many are scattered all over and not knowing where to hv a fruitful and meaningful platform to share and get info abt Zoe. If you notice, this discussion forum has only 47 users signed up and out of these, many are inactive, meaning they dont hv any posting but maybe just want to see what her fans are posting abt her. As for the Zoe's facebook page, perhaps more of her fans visit that page so if there are any events involving Zoe, perhaps someone, the admin or others can post info there. Somehow, we must unite Zoe's fans at a common platform.

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiansim Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 am

if you were to follow the Zoe's fan page on facebook, you will realize that she has a lot of supporters. Many of them post their admiration of Zoe and lament on the fact that she isn't appearing on TV as much as her fans will like her to. I firmly believe a collaboration between our fan club and the facebook fan page will have a tremendous impact. Hope that our admin will be able to contact the person whom set up the fan page.
fabiansim
fabiansim
Club Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down