uniQuely Zoe • 独玉无二の郑惠玉
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue

2 posters

Go down

Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue Empty Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue

Post  tarrenfox Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Queen ZOE is on cover !
tarrenfox
tarrenfox
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue Empty Re: Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue

Post  Lee Lin Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 am

Thanks Tarrenfox, another great news! I tot I saw Zoe on the cover when on tv they were showing something on the media, but as the camera was quite far off, I tot I saw wrongly.

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue Empty Mother and Baby Nov issue

Post  Lee Lin Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Anyone bgt a copy of the Mother and Baby Nov issue with Zoe on it? I read it at my sis' place since she bgt a copy. Inside there are 3 pics of Zoe, she looks very ethereal and glowing. Inside the interview she said also that when she is pregnant her complexion is good but once not pregnant, she gets tan very easily. She also talks abt Brayden and she told him, " l love you more than you can imagine." and Brayden so cute, duno copy her or sincerely meant it, said" No, Mummy. I luv you more than you can imagine." She has a very close bond with her kids as she is a very hands-on mum. Now during her maternity leave, she try to catch up with her siblings and family members as once she start working, she will not hv so much time with them.

Lee Lin
Club VIP

Back to top Go down

Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue Empty Re: Mother & Baby ~ Nov issue

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down